Monday, March 06, 2006

"You will never stub a toe standing still" - Charles Kettering, inventor of the electric starter

speaking of foot massages at tarantino



What Pulp Fiction Character Are You?

You're known for starting trouble. But you play it cool. Besides, no one can resist your sharp eyes
and quick wit. *They* eat from the palm of your hand. Though you have weaknesses, which may have deadly
consequences, you, are resurrected, as if the gods themselves breathed immortality into you.

Take the
What Pulp Fiction Character Are You? quiz.


Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: Don't be tellin' me about foot massages - I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?

Jules: Shit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be tickling or nothin'.

Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?

Jules: Fuck you.

Vincent: You give them a lot?

Jules: Fuck you.

Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired, I could use a foot massage.

Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' pissed. Look, just because I don't be givin' no man a foot massage don't make it right for Marsellus to throw Antoine into a glass motherfuckin' house fuckin' up the way the nigger talks. Motherfucker do that shit to me, he better paralyze my ass cuz I'll kill the motherfucker, know what I'm sayin'?

Vincent: I ain't sayin' it's right. But you're sayin' a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so fucking cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, fucking Marsellus knew it, and Antoine should have fucking better known better.

***
pati na rin pala ang un chien andalou nina buñuel at dali
Image hosting by Photobucket
at ang pangkalahatang seemingly surrealismo noong mga panahong dinescribre pa ako ng now-defunct manila chronicle bilang '15-year-old rocker.' yikes.

3 Comments:

At March 09, 2006 1:41 PM, Blogger gingmaganda ay nagsabing...

ako daw si fabienne. hahaha. "i want to have a pot belly"

 
At March 10, 2006 12:08 PM, Blogger anamorayta ay nagsabing...

aktwali ikaw ata ang buong pelikula - ayon sa critics, sensual, shocking and subversive. hehe

 
At March 12, 2006 3:56 PM, Blogger gingmaganda ay nagsabing...

bwahahaha. nakakatawa ka talaga!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Image hosted by Photobucket.com